Saturday, December 23, 2006

You have secrets?

I remember a friend one day told me: some secrets in my life will die when I die… Nobody in the whole world will know it as long as am alive & even after my death,,, I was so young to understand that she said what she meant….
Well…am so curious… so I told myself she said that to show off
Days months years passed…. Too much events happened ….
With it … secrets shown up one after the other…. It was unique secrets you would never hear about it….. I was like: why u r telling me lies? But I never had the courage to accuse her of lying to me cos I know she is the most honest person I would ever ever meet in my short life
She didn’t want to tell me ….but events forced her to do it,,,, mmmm,,,,, I forced her when I told her we couldn’t be real friends unless I view the hidden part of you….. I wish I never tried to show that part against her will…..now after all these years I feel am dealing with completely new person not the one I met one day in a very funny situation & few words based on it after then the best friendship I could ever dream with……to be flexible towards the same old friend but stranger for me is new ability I have to gain it!!!!
Although what I knew about her made me respect her more & more but I became like she was: I had those strange secrets that I don’t let anyone know it….
Strange….ha?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Designed by Bunga Ayesha ::