Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year


A year passed full of sadness& happiness…. War & peace…… blood & tears….Major achievements in different fields mainly communications that has turned the earth to a real small village.
Everyone no doubt achieved success in this year… even who think they failed. They achieved success in gaining experiences
For me… it was special year….I graduated …worked….got my first salary … lost dear friend may be it was impetuous decision but I still pray for him to be a great person as I always wished…. I returned back my best friend…well I said IJ… am not the best for her now L…who cares? She still loves me. Now it’s enough…I have a new year to work hard for getting my prestige again.
Hope the New Year to be the year of dealing the strongest peace treaties in the history of humanity… No more attaching weak countries, no more bombing …no more blood…. No more deep pain & sadnessHappy New Year& happy holidays for Muslims & Christians & anybody having his holiday at that time

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Designed by Bunga Ayesha ::