Thursday, February 1, 2007

Words I used to write it

What will be will be .
Learn to forgive ,, one day you'll need poeple to forgive you.
Niether expectations nor dreams push me forwards,,, it's self satisfaction & confidence .
In the name of ALLAH .
Sometimes you have to bear chits.. you have a great goal .
Pride might kills you.
When you love a guy,, live your dreams without asking him.
Be carefull how you see yourself....you will be as you saw for the rest of your life.
No, don't tell me what you think, tell me what I think!
Night not always mares,,,, could be best dreams when it needs.
Dont cry dear, your eyes will look puffy next day.

I gave you gave, I hurt you too ,,, we are even.
Excellence is achieved by doing little more
To be more professional, you have to listen and get it not just working like donkeys.

Words are like butterflys, you always wondering from where they came & how the found thier ways.



7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Designed by Bunga Ayesha ::